Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Introduction

In some respects, I’m not quite sure why this is even up. I didn't find a huge reason to do this, but I suppose when you've been living like I have, seeing what I see on a daily basis, your views change, your ideologies change, and you change with them. I am writing this with the full intent that whoever is reading this is a Damned, one who is followed or controlled by PREs. If you do not know what they are, you should leave this blog immediately, I am not a teacher and the knowledge you seek is the best way to become Damned yourself. In short, it’s not something you should intend on learning. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Now, to those of you who do know what that means, I’d like to say that this exists as a monument to you all, to the Damned like I. Now, unlike the vast majority of you, I was blessed with the ability to walk beyond the roads of one world. In common speak; I can travel the multiverse without assistance of a PRE. I know not why or how, but I can only assume I will find out if I search long enough, if I seek under every stone. The answer has to be somewhere, does it not? But that is irrelevant right now, for it is not the discussion of why this post exists. No, this exists as a record of my travels, a journal, if you will. And through every universe of which I walk, they await me. I've not seen one where they do not wreak havoc in some way, be it discreet and few or the world’s very demise. I can’t say I've seen all, but after so many attempts to find a haven and being proven wrong every time, you can see where my doubt originates.

Now, if you see this, odds are it is the result of dimension bleeding at its finest, allowing us to talk in ways unknown to most. Sometimes I like to just drink in the possibility. I ramble, however. All you need know is that I will be recording my past experiences and those yet to come here, as I said before. As there has yet to be a, for lack of a better term, universal way of cataloging dimensions, so I will simply be naming them off of fictional characters or names I find fitting as well with a name among the lines of IU000.(Identified universe) I will be posting my first report later today or tomorrow. If you have any questions, feel free to place them here. And with that, I've no more to discuss for now.

I bid you a fond farewell and a pleasent future.
-Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment